What do you think about making PO BOX things so fans can send you stuff?

If you have an UPStore nearby they offer Suite addresses instead of P.O. Box addresses .. looks more professional and if you end up using the address for other things, there are still companies that will not ship to a PO .. so the suite addy is better.

Wow. It's nice to see that your fans are really connected with you. I'd say make one and make unboxing videos of all the items you get from the PO Box. It would make an interesting video. I would make one but... I HAVE NO FANS </3.

And I don't live in the US so that sucks.

(I'm on my phone, and can't see how many subs you have so this post may be unnecessary)

I think wait until you get a lot of active subscribers. I'm pretty sure a p o box cost money (I think it's $60 a year where I live). If you only have a couple, it will be a waste.

I have a PO Box for my business, and I've been posting it in my video descriptions for awhile now (but I never mention it or anything in my videos). So far no one has sent me anything. *sigh* ... (just kidding! I posted there more as an experiment than anything else ...). :)

I'd like to get one some day, when I get bigger, so I can be assured I'd actually get stuff. For me personally, it isn't actual objects I'd like, as much as just fan-mail or fan-art. A subscriber sent me a game not too long ago, and for me, the very idea of holding something that was once held by a subscriber was very surreal, haha.

We don't use a PO Box because we pre-screen fans who message us asking if they can send stuff in. Screening them insures that their money doesn't go to waste so they know what items we don't need and it insures that we don't get anything dangerous.

I think the idea is a good one. Literal fan mail would be nice. But then of course you'd also have to deal with hate mail depending upon what kinds of videos you do.

I honestly have no idea if I could deal with it my brain gets hate mixed up a lot sometimes never relate YouTube haters to the ones on tv show like Vampire Diaries supernatural and smallville ect
You have to realize. People who hate on others are immature, and stupid. AUTOMATICALLY. Nothing that someone says to you that is offensive, or rude, or mean, is coming from someone who has any wisdom to give. The very act of hating on someone IS foolish. It is true you may do some dumb things on your channel, or you may say unbecoming things, or you may embarrass yourself, it's possible. But anyone who would have any REAL advice for you, or say anything of substance or truth, would know to say it politely. This is just, humans maturing. It's not a debateable thing, the whole point of humanity is learning that we are all together and one, and should work together. This is what humans are intended to realize, but just don't. Therefore, if someone comes to you with the intention of making you feel bad or bringing you down, they automatically prove themselves to be a fool. Their opinion doesn't matter.

When someone says "I can't lie... this made me really uncomfortable, maybe you should try this instead?" That's legit. That's the kind of criticism you should listen to. When someone says "you suck, die". They are a minus, a loser, an idiot, a troll, a douchebag, a piece of s**t, and any other negative terms you can think of. Anyone who would do that has not evolved enough to matter. Just realize this, at least TRY to realize it.

Back