What do you guys watch on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh i forgot i dont have any product reviews up yet, i have a few made, yes they will be physical which will make it harder cause i cant buy everything people want to see a review on. i have one made on a dslr wide angle adapter, the rode video mic and have more software tutorials on done too, but i upload on that channel every monday so i only have 3 vids up so far
I will definitely check them out when theyre up. I think thats the major downfall to review channels, if you arent loaded with money or sponsored it must be a pain especially when getting requests.

My partner is after an external microphone actually so it will be good to see what's out there, we were looking at the Sony wireless one but unfortunately we dont have a Sony camera.

MrLionProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
I will definitely check them out when theyre up. I think thats the major downfall to review channels, if you arent loaded with money or sponsored it must be a pain especially when getting requests.

My partner is after an external microphone actually so it will be good to see what's out there, we were looking at the Sony wireless one but unfortunately we dont have a Sony camera.
the rode video mic is a good one, depending on what you connect it too. i have a feature on my cam to turn off auto gain control d control it manually so it makes the mic sound better but if you are going for dialog a clip on mic would probably be better, im wishing i had a clip on one now that i realize im doing a lot of dialog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
mm i prefer to watch funny videos ofc my favority type of music ( Rap) and NBA

Jonathan Gaurano

Reaction score
I'm into PhillipDeFranco. Zefrank. TedTalks. Nigahiga. Kevjumba. And, short comedic films - like 'The ButterFly King.' Those are fun and it's the thing I like!

Reactions: RedFox

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I mostly watch vlogs, people like charlieissocoollike, nerimon, naveregnide, etc. I also quite like bestology and Nytician, whom I found on youtube forum. :)

mrofficial1982

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I mainly watch v-l-o-g-s damn auto-correction! Watch music videos and sch-tuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.