What do you guys watch on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLionProductions

I've Got It
pretty straight forward, What do you watch on YouTube? I think its important for us all as creators to know what other creators and other people in general watch on YouTube so we can see what are popular subjects, styles, etc. So what do you watch, or what do you want to watch?

I tend to watch funny clips, music videos or old TV shows I've been chatting about with friends! :)

Mainly gaming related vids, but also quite a bit of photography too. Oooo and music vids and clips from TV shows. I spend too much time on YT haaha.

I tend to listen to music the most, some TV shows from years ago that I miss, DIY tutorials and product reviews are something I search for weekly roughly. I do watch other things but that's my main searches.

I tend to listen to music the most, some TV shows from years ago that I miss, DIY tutorials and product reviews are something I search for weekly roughly. I do watch other things but that's my main searches.

DIY tutorials and product reviews are awesome, i find myself going to youtube for that stuff all the time. i actually just started another channel for that called LionLubeTV. Subscribe if you like it. Any ideas for specific product reviews or tutorials? ive been just doing some basic things with products i already own and am racking up a bunch of videos to upload once a week for now. once i rack up a bunch ill probably switch to twice a week. I will be getting into more tech news with that channel also.

DIY tutorials and product reviews are awesome, i find myself going to youtube for that stuff all the time. i actually just started another channel for that called LionLubeTV. Subscribe if you like it. Any ideas for specific product reviews or tutorials? ive been just doing some basic things with products i already own and am racking up a bunch of videos to upload once a week for now. once i rack up a bunch ill probably switch to twice a week. I will be getting into more tech news with that channel also.

I have subscribed there :) I cannot seem to find any product reviews on there though, have they been uploaded? I cant think of any right now but I will let you know if I think of any, will these be physical product reviews then yeah?

I have subscribed there :) I cannot seem to find any product reviews on there though, have they been uploaded? I cant think of any right now but I will let you know if I think of any, will these be physical product reviews then yeah?

Oh i forgot i dont have any product reviews up yet, i have a few made, yes they will be physical which will make it harder cause i cant buy everything people want to see a review on. i have one made on a dslr wide angle adapter, the rode video mic and have more software tutorials on done too, but i upload on that channel every monday so i only have 3 vids up so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back