What do you guys think of Boogie2988?

him smashing his x-box was great too. "im gonna go and run it over with my car!" you don't have a license... "yea well i don't have a car either!!"
XD! Especially the one he did with his axe. Amazing lol. I would have to say my favorite video of his was when he went Taco Bell. When he said horse meat I was done :p.

Hey guys! if you don't know who boogie is i highly recommend you go watch him, he is a great guy and is a very down to earth person. I was just wondering if anyone on the forums watch him and enjoy him? :)
For a second I was going to ask you if he was your brother. lol j/k. I've never watched him. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366464049,1366463960][/DOUBLEPOST]
boogie 2988 is a genius at what he does..i don't agree with everything....but hes pretty darn good. his character Francis is hilarious and he had many people believing that that character was real lol. But then you listen to one of his rambling videos out of characters and hes a very intelligent person like..veeerrry Intelligent.. I am a subscriber of his i don't watch everything he does but yea! look him up if ya haven't heard of him before... especially you gamers
Now that I know the deal, maybe I'll see what this guy is up to.

Back