What do you guys think of Boogie2988?

Bolty Nips

God of Bolts
Hey guys! if you don't know who boogie is i highly recommend you go watch him, he is a great guy and is a very down to earth person. I was just wondering if anyone on the forums watch him and enjoy him? :)

Never heard of him! What does he do?
You've never heard of him? :eek: He does many things, Vlogs, skits, gaming. He's a really great guy i recommend you check him out! :)

P.S. You may know him for his fictional character "Francis", he does rage videos with this character, they are very funny :)

Me neither, has he done anything special? Or is he like super famous like tobuscus or totalbiscuit?

boogie 2988 is a genius at what he does..i don't agree with everything....but hes pretty darn good. his character Francis is hilarious and he had many people believing that that character was real lol. But then you listen to one of his rambling videos out of characters and hes a very intelligent person like..veeerrry Intelligent.. I am a subscriber of his i don't watch everything he does but yea! look him up if ya haven't heard of him before... especially you gamers

boogie 2988 is a genius at what he does..i don't agree with everything....but hes pretty darn good. his character Francis is hilarious and he had many people believing that that character was real lol. But then you listen to one of his rambling videos out of characters and hes a very intelligent person like..veeerrry Intelligent.. I am a subscriber of his i don't watch everything he does but yea! look him up if ya haven't heard of him before... especially you gamers
When i started watching him i thought he actually was francis haha he is a great youtuber![DOUBLEPOST=1366406362,1366406334][/DOUBLEPOST]
his fruit salad video scared me:)
Hhaha it was pretty scary

I was about to hit the sub button but his rant at the end of his trailer REALLY put me off...

I'm sure he's funny but he aint my kinda channel.

Boogie is amazing :D! Especially when he does his Francis videos lol :p. I love when he uploads and just talks about life. I could sit there and listen forever lol.

Back