What Do You Do While Your Video Is Rendering?

Aro-En

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Looking at the progression bar is boring, I either leave it overnight or go out while it renders...I have a REALLY crappy PC:depressed2:

Shehzad

The Brown Fudge
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I end up watching the TV or watching an episode from a series on my computer as it renders, by the time I've watched my show it's usually done depending on how long my video is.

Aro-En

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I end up watching the TV or watching an episode from a series on my computer as it renders, by the time I've watched my show it's usually done depending on how long my video is.
Hahaha!! Oh man, that's one thing I CAN'T do...I fidget a TON, so I'm best off leaving the room...anyway, what series are you into?

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I just listen to my fav songs or play FARMVILLE until the video has been rendered. I just set myself busy in other things in order to overcome waiting.

Reactions: Aro-En

Shehzad

The Brown Fudge
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hahaha!! Oh man, that's one thing I CAN'T do...I fidget a TON, so I'm best off leaving the room...anyway, what series are you into?
I was watching Daredevil, Marco Polo, Narcos and I ended watching all of them (most of the netflix series as well) so now I've started watching anime again. Watching a lot of Gintama lately and catching up with Dragon Ball Super when I get the chance to.

JadesGraphics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I usually play a video game or something on my xb1 as my computer would crash if I tried to render and game lol

Aro-En

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just listen to my fav songs or play FARMVILLE until the video has been rendered. I just set myself busy in other things in order to overcome waiting.
NICE!! That's what I do too...I fidget like CRAZY that's why I need to do something...I see you play Mortal Kombat...hehehe, I bet I can take you

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Play games while I wait for it to render or watch some twitch.

Reactions: Aro-En