What Do You Do To Stay Consistant

D-Red Beatz Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Having a busy schedule can make it real hard to stay on schedule, so what are some thoughts or tricks you use to keep it going.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just try and post every day if you cant then try to post tommorow just try to post as daily as possible so everyone knows that you will record soon if you don't post one day.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With a busy schedule, the main thing (that you can control) preventing you from spending time on your channel is sleep. So for me, I have to sacrifice some hours of sleep to work on videos for my channel.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With a busy schedule, the main thing (that you can control) preventing you from spending time on your channel is sleep. So for me, I have to sacrifice some hours of sleep to work on videos for my channel.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I don't see the option to delete it lol

iGuys

Reaction score
Do your best to stay motivated so when you do have the chance to make a video or edit you get it done.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im busy all week so I knock a few videos out on a Sunday and schedule them through the week.

Reactions: TheBeardedBuccaneer

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i work a lot so i find it hard to upload everyday but i try to now and again, what i usually do is pre record, i ususally dedicate a day off just for recording and then edit and upload in little segments spread out across the week :)

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If i am going to have a busy week or just a few days or even if i go away for a week, i like to plan ahead, record the video, edit the video, do the descriptions and make the thumbnails for them all and then just space them all through the week :D

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We post a video on Saturday but also film on Saturday our editing style means i can spend the rest of the week editing to make sure the video is perfect before i send it out.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the strategy/technique advice forum. ^^