What Can I Do Better?

Mcdreamified

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,

I just joined YT talk about a week ago and I've learned a lot already. I am mostly a gamer, sometimes do challenges with my fiancé or other collaborators. I want to know how I can improve my content and maybe even the look of my channel. Thanks for any and all feedback! :)

Shikabambi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you should start using background music in more of your videos, it can get a little boring without it. i suggest incompetech.com for copyright free music.

try editing your videos a little more. the videos are pretty decent, but putting a lot of work into the editing can make your content so much better. small things like whoosh sound effects whenever there's a jump-cut can make your video more entertaining and adds to the value.

you don't make thumbnails for your videos either, which isn't good at all. the thumbnail is the reason why many viewers click your video. your thumbnails are pretty bland and you need to work on that.

also, you might want to work on your channel art. you should probably make your profile picture represent gaming somehow instead of having just a picture of your face. if not, maybe put "Gaming" in your username so people who stumble upon you know that you're a gamer.

i'm pretty sure that's all the criticism i have.

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Work on adding edited thumbnails...it's what draws in the viewer.
Other thing is your banner..I read that you were a gamer but my mind still had the association with beauty guru because it said "it's a beautiful day". I would try to make something that has to do with gaming or come up with your own logo.
Last thing , I don't know if you like doing commentary but when I was watching one the BO3 videos I was just kinda like waitingggggg for you to talk but you never did..I like listening to people when they play, but that's just me.

That's all I have!