Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Somewhere In Between

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Most Proper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Concerning the your views and subs of your channel?

We personally tend to take a more relaxed approach to this, we take note of our growth and analytics, although our main goal is to connect and entertain the people who do happen to watch our videos in the moment, with little concern to the actual amount of views or subscribers feeling like they will come eventually through our channels progression.

How about you? Do you tend to take a somewhat aggressive approach, watching them very closely and trying to amass as many as quickly as possible, or are you more relaxed about it, where you take your time, maybe to perfect your craft or something else? We wanna hear your thoughts! :cool:

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
In between. My thought is that, too obsessed would get you crazy and too relaxed wont get you anywhere. Taking a step back once in a while is always good to see the big picture but going head on for a reachable milestone is good as well.

Moderation is key, an excess of anything is always bad.

Reactions: Sabrina

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm fairly relaxed about it since my main goal on Youtube is to have fun, so the views and subscribers don't matter quite as much to me. Although I do try and promote my channel quite a lot.

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Somewhere in between. I have a lot of friends who are very chill about it and I just can't be that chill. I have all this content that I could be putting out to get opinions on or for new people to see, well I want to get it out there. I'm not gonna go manic about the whole thing because in the end, its not the important part but promotion is important and I'll do it wherever I can get my hands on it :')

Moses Cheeks

Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Aggressive but make it appear relaxed. I stay on that analytics page constantly

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Relaxed. YT isn't my main focus, rather it's an offshoot from my site, so the video channel is just an added bonus. I check my analytics maybe once every couple of months if I'm being obsessive, 8-12 months if I forget (which I frequently do).

QuizTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
In between currently, though I am on my channel at the moment making preparations for my next video that involves a combination of 37 videos hehe. So I try to take my time and not rush myself or let it get in my head too much or it would drive me mad. I'm sure a little patience will work wonders in the long run :).

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I am pretty relaxed about the views and subs. Only thing is CONSISTENCY of video upload. On the other hand I do promote my videos on social media, works best for me :)