What ad types do you put in your videos?

TobyWan

I personally have one at the beginning and at a mid point. the lower banner one seems kind of annoying from a viewer perspective so I don't use it.

Just curious what ads people use and what your thought process is for doing so.

Haha idk who watches an end ad really. If your watch time is good does it make sense to do one?

I recently increased my video length to just over 10 mins so I could run a pre/mid/end ad.
I have also noticed an increase in dislikes since this also?

I usually have one at the beginning like everyone else, but if a video goes over the 25+ min marker, then I'll usually put one in the half way mark. Most of my videos arn't longer then that those, so the beginning ad is just fine. Don't put too many in, cause if people see too many ad markers on a video, then they'll probably just leave.

I usually have one at the beginning like everyone else, but if a video goes over the 25+ min marker, then I'll usually put one in the half way mark. Most of my videos arn't longer then that those, so the beginning ad is just fine. Don't put too many in, cause if people see too many ad markers on a video, then they'll probably just leave.

Yeah I definitely tend to grt annoyed if its like a 20 minute video and theres more than one midway marker

Back