Well, its March 1st

I really don't know where people seem to be getting these dates from.
Chill out, carry on as normal, and just have your new banner etc ready - it'll happen when it happens ;)

Lol, first we have uproar and petitions about not wanting the change, now we have people who can't wait for it! Lol

Lol, first we have uproar and petitions about not wanting the change, now we have people who can't wait for it! Lol

People can't wait for it, because they don't want to create new BGs for current backgrounsd knowing they might change at any day. So the GFXers would be better with having the new layout already, for the banners.

I really don't know where people seem to be getting these dates from.
Chill out, carry on as normal, and just have your new banner etc ready - it'll happen when it happens ;)

I actually never hated it, I wasn't fond of it, and now its actually growing on me and I want it :p

People can't wait for it, because they don't want to create new BGs for current backgrounsd knowing they might change at any day. So the GFXers would be better with having the new layout already, for the banners.

So if they know the new layout is coming, they don't need to bother with a BG. Just concentrate on a new banner design instead and have patience ;)

I actually never hated it, I wasn't fond of it, and now its actually growing on me and I want it :p

I think its the same with a lot of people. They all shun change, but once they get used to it a little and see the benefits in it, they decide its actually not so bad, and can't wait to get it! Lol
I'm in the same boat as everyone else!

Back