We Want Old YouTube Back! Sign This Petition...

whoaaaaaaa..... guyses. I... I get your responses, but this was a PURE intent! Ok ok, so they don't realize how little youtube listens to us, there's nothing wrong with someone trying to make a difference, even if their effort is useless. When a child tries to change the world, by starting in his own back yard, do you say "that's not gonna change the world dummy" or do you go "awwww he wants to help, how cute!"

To the OP, it is true, youtube doesn't care about your desires, they are a hardened cold robotic company that does everything based on their own interests, but I admire your passion and effort. I will sign your petition regardless of whether or not I believe it will make a difference :)
 
Lets all boycott YouTube and stop posting videos and take all of our current content off. Without us they are nothing!!!! Mwahahahaah..........

Hmmmmmm......then again, maybe not......lets just stick with whatever they choose and quietly follow..... Lol ;)
 
Sorry dude, but this is pointless. You look like a fool doing this.

Wake up and realize YouTubers' independence got flushed down the toilet ages ago.
 
Back
Top