Doug Bell

TheDougieBell
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make sure to update your channel username on here by going to personal details:

http://yttalk.com/account/personal-details

http://www.youtube.com/TheDougieBell

Thats your full channel URL by the way :)

Your username on its own for the channel name on here is just:

TheDougieBell
But my link to my channel is working fine is it? lol or do i have to change my profile name on here too?! (im freaking DUMB on here, this is my first time using this website, someone told me to try it out) lol

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah you are all sorted now :) You can change it if you want to, would you like a username change to the same as your channel?

Doug Bell

TheDougieBell
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah you are all sorted now :) You can change it if you want to, would you like a username change to the same as your channel?
well if im good now, ill just leave it!! haha but thanks tho for the help!!

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Im am down to b4b anyone if they have similar content to me (shorts, comedy type stuff, vfx) it seems kind of hard to find here because it seems the majority of people on here are either vloggers or gamers.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Im am down to b4b anyone if they have similar content to me (shorts, comedy type stuff, vfx) it seems kind of hard to find here because it seems the majority of people on here are either vloggers or gamers.
i am not a vlogger or gamer look at my channel . I am having the same issue I am trying to get channels of the same kind, but kind of gave up lol.

Doug Bell

TheDougieBell
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I GOT A NEW video up!!! please check it out!!!! :D
--- merged: Apr 10, 2012 2:32 AM ---
im down for *sub4sub*

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I agree, we do need to promote each other for sure! This site is a great way to! I just watched your 'troll' video, and wow, good job! Your editing, demeanor, and the things you say are really good!! Excellent job :)