We need to promote each other...

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A few minutes ago this video below popped up on my video feed thingy (lol) because WHATTHEBUCK liked it...so I went to watch it. It was really interesting. It basically talked about how youtubers (partner especially) need to promote each other and if we don't we are messing up the community. It's better if you watch it then me struggling here to explain it to you...But this is one of the reasons why I'm so big on trying to include other peoples channels into my videos and stuff like that. We are a community and we are supposed to help each other out so YouTube would be a fun place instead of some type of competitive business thingy...I love helping others out and sharing different peoples video's because that's how things should just be ya know?....Well that's my opinion anyway..! Watch the video...and tell me what you think. I want to hear from you!

Reactions: Miki von Ketelhodt

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I've said this before, but I like to think of this forum as a little militia of vigilantes who are trying to storm the castle of the elites. Yes, we do need to help each other out. That's why I've got collabs in the works baby. yeeuh...

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We do need to help each other grow and prosper, and most here do. That's why I love YTtalk.

BTW Vanessa I'd love to box4box with your channel.

No matter how I tried to word it, it still feels like an innuendo. LOL

Le me know if you're interested. :p
--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 12:33 AM ---
I've said this before, but I like to think of this forum as a little militia of vigilantes who are trying to storm the castle of the elites. Yes, we do need to help each other out. That's why I've got collabs in the works baby. yeeuh...
reminds me, we need to work on our colab!!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
We do need to help each other grow and prosper, and most here do. That's why I love YTtalk.

--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 12:33 AM ---

reminds me, we need to work on our colab!!
Yeah but you're rarely on skype! PM me and lets set up a scheduled time to get together and discuss.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah but you're rarely on skype! PM me and lets set up a scheduled time to get together and discuss.
weird, I thought I fixed my phone for me to always be available on skype.... hmmm

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
weird, I thought I fixed my phone for me to always be available on skype.... hmmm
OH! If you're doing it through a phone I think it doesn't tell me your online, so I've been assuming you weren't there. I usually am invisible so I would look offline to you too, I'll try messaging you.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

I boxed ya on my channel! :) and yes I love YTTalk too..and to think I found this site by wandering around google. ^_^ it was meant to be...!

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
lol if anyone wants to trade boxes .. I will trade. I kind of dont do a lot of that stuff because I am shy of those things and always have been. I upload videos regularly but the subject matter is well offbeat . I like the not trending channel because i am so not a trender .. but if anyone want to trade let me know. :)

John Turn

Reaction score
Hey! check out our video, we're checking out all of the ones here!