We need to promote each other...

Try it now! some reason since i made this new Channel, it keeps screwing up like that!! but tell me if it works now! OR Try my LINK >> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_-6Vi2BYrBsMtD3xKsZhUA?feature=guide

its there a space in your youtube username? you might well since your channel is new want to remake it without the space that is what is messing up . The links are fine however your youtube username is not fine lol. I cant get it to appear and that means it probably will be a pain for others to add your channel or find you on youtube.

I've always been down to help promote other people. It just irritates me when i leave comments on you tubers channel and they never reply at all even when they do not have a large audience. Also the type of etiquette others use when asking for promotion is a big factor. But anyways if anyone wants to box for box let me know.

I've always been down to help promote other people. It just irritates me when i leave comments on you tubers channel and they never reply at all even when they do not have a large audience. Also the type of etiquette others use when asking for promotion is a big factor. But anyways if anyone wants to box for box let me know.

I always try to reply if its more then just a single word . If you dont reply you might as well turn comments off haha.

its there a space in your youtube username? you might well since your channel is new want to remake it without the space that is what is messing up . The links are fine however your youtube username is not fine lol. I cant get it to appear and that means it probably will be a pain for others to add your channel or find you on youtube.
well, im trying to change my name, but i have a google account! and i have to Change my Google account name just for my youtube name to switch! but when i change my google name to one Whole name...its telling me i have to have a space!! idk if theres a way that i can change my youtube name differently or what

well, im trying to change my name, but i have a google account! and i have to Change my Google account name just for my youtube name to switch! but when i change my google name to one Whole name...its telling me i have to have a space!! idk if theres a way that i can change my youtube name differently or what

I think your youtube name is alright I think its the one you listed here on YTtalk, theres a space in your link in your signature where your channel displaysm try changing that :). I subbed to you (BlackAndWhiteZA lols hopefully you get a flip cam soon ;) )

youtube.com/DougBell aint working for me here with or without the space. You need to create a username rather than letting it use your real name, so much more extra hassle they have added for the new user.

I think your youtube name is alright I think its the one you listed here on YTtalk, theres a space in your link in your signature where your channel displaysm try changing that :). I subbed to you (BlackAndWhiteZA lols hopefully you get a flip cam soon ;) )
Thanks man, It really Helps for the subs.! I Found out how to Change my user Name! so now you can Click the link and Hope it works lol >> http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDougieBell?feature=mhee ((im gonna try to fix this RED BOX link for my new name))

Back