We need to promote each other...

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
*Face Palm*.... what do you even say? I mean... what do you EVEN say... I'm speechless... posting my rant now, and then I'm going to post it in the promotion thread.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
sweet ok ill do the same :D
i swore i boxed you last night but i guess it didnt go through i did it again just so ya know!
--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 12:37 PM ---
lol if anyone wants to trade boxes .. I will trade. I kind of dont do a lot of that stuff because I am shy of those things and always have been. I upload videos regularly but the subject matter is well offbeat . I like the not trending channel because i am so not a trender .. but if anyone want to trade let me know. :)
I boxed you on my channel buddy ^_^

Unknownuser005

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah I totally agree with this, I also saw the video earlier :). I am keen on doing box4box with anybody who is interested? Let me know :) Reply or PM me or whatever.

We should even maybe box4box every YTtalk member perhaps? ^^ So like symph said we are all together like a militia! ^^ lols. Since youtube is a community and we need to help eachother out, this could be a start. On top of it all it could be our community within the community and so it will start with all of us growing first which will in term grow youtube, eVERYBODY WINS! Also people will notice and will want to join YTtalk.

So lets all box4box yeah? :D

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I totally agree with this, I also saw the video earlier :). I am keen on doing box4box with anybody who is interested? Let me know :) Reply or PM me or whatever.

We should even maybe box4box every YTtalk member perhaps? ^^ So like symph said we are all together like a militia! ^^ lols. Since youtube is a community and we need to help eachother out, this could be a start. On top of it all it could be our community within the community and so it will start with all of us growing first which will in term grow youtube, eVERYBODY WINS! Also people will notice and will want to join YTtalk.

First of woah...i thought i was already subbed to you! (subs)
and i'm boxing you as we speak ^_^
--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 2:32 PM ---
First of woah...i thought i was already subbed to you! (subs)
and i'm boxing you as we speak ^_^
wait wait...LOL im on my other channel woops. No wonder.. but eh Ill sub you with my other channel to ..WHy not EH?!?! 8D

Reactions: Miki von Ketelhodt

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I boxed you on my channel buddy ^_^
Okay lemme go add yours. Hopefully you make more music videos like the one you posted the other day. I love watching fan made music videos.

ugh someone is wrong with my channel I can't add you it says "cant find you" I will try again in a bit it also says my last channel activity was in 2008.. so..
--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 7:17 PM ---

I can box you as well let me know. I am having technical issues today it seems though but vanessa's finally worked!

Reactions: Miki von Ketelhodt

Unknownuser005

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay lemme go add yours. Hopefully you make more music videos like the one you posted the other day. I love watching fan made music videos.

ugh someone is wrong with my channel I can't add you it says "cant find you" I will try again in a bit it also says my last channel activity was in 2008.. so..
--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 7:17 PM ---

I can box you as well let me know. I am having technical issues today it seems though but vanessa's finally worked!
Awesome! I'll box you now! :) You need to only put in the channel name, not the link so for example only BlackAndWhiteZA not the link :)

Doug Bell

TheDougieBell
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats up your YouTubersss!!! I really need someone to be partners with, in my new channel!!! Sub4Sub!!!! ill help you out, if you help me!!! i only got 3 vids. up right now! but they will get more entertaining and better as i go on and When i get a Damn Flip cam lol! so PLEASE help me out =D Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_-6Vi2BYrBsMtD3xKsZhUA?feature=guide