We are now YouTube PARTNERS!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not worried about money as dont have paypal and how do you get joined one of them
Just FYI you cant be paid by Adsense via PayPal, you have to give them your bank card details as it is deposited directly into your account :)

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
These are primarily gaming networks, u know anyone who does comedy or vlogs?
Machinima are open to all forms of entertainment although you most likely only see their gaming content. I partnered with TGN with my Vlog channel. Most medium sized networks will partner your channel if you meet certain requirements such as non copyright material on your channel etc...

Jonathan

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Machinima are open to all forms of entertainment although you most likely only see their gaming content. I partnered with TGN with my Vlog channel. Most medium sized networks will partner your channel if you meet certain requirements such as non copyright material on your channel etc...

Jonathan
thanks heaps!

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Urmm...Fullscreen partner vlog channels, If they like the content, and I've heard that TGN partner some vlog channels...
I'll be looking into fullscreen to see what the requirements are I never heard of them.