Gaming Wanna collab? [PC Only]

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Hello There,

My name is MadJack and I am currently looking for possible collaborations with some other gamers like myself. We can different kinds of games since I have a lot of multiplayer. However, I won't play Minecraft, Roblox, COD, CS:GO, CS and a few more. This just means that I won't record it for my channel. If you want to record it for your channel then I may not have a problem with that. If you want to collab with me then please leave a message within the thread and I will try and reply back asap.

I would like people who are 17+ to sign up and no younger since I won't accept it.

P.S. It really helps if you are in a Europe timezone since I live in the UK myself.

Thank you,
Jack

Last edited:
I am 16 also I am waiting for my headset to come[DOUBLEPOST=1487381377,1487381345][/DOUBLEPOST]I Like your content it's not that bad

Hello There,

My name is MadJack and I am currently looking for possible collaborations with some other gamers like myself. We can different kinds of games since I have a lot of multiplayer. However, I won't play Minecraft, Roblox, COD, CS:GO, CS and a few more. If you want to collab with me then please leave a message within the thread and I will try and reply back asap.

I would like people who are 17+ to sign up and no younger since I won't accept it.

P.S. It really helps if you are in a Europe timezone since I live in the UK myself.

Thank you,
Jack

I could see if I could collab with you. Sounds fun!

Back