Vlog Vlogtober and Future Collabs

Jaime Salai

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm a new youtube and I've decided to participate in vlogtober. I'm looking for other youtubers interested in doing collabs, both during October and throughout the year. I do storytimes, tags, vlogs, and beauty. Would any of you be interested? Email: jsalaifshs@gmail.com

Reactions: Madcett

Kate GD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, I am a new youtuber too! This idea sounds very fun!! Btw there is a problem with your link

Jaime Salai

Reaction score
Hey! If you would be interested, you can email me. I'm not sure whats wrong with my link, but I'm trying to fix that. I'm posting my first video this weekend for vlogtober! :)

JRuncie

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Certainly interested. Check out our channel. If it fits what you're thinking for style, let us know.

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, everyone! I'm a new youtube and I've decided to participate in vlogtober. I'm looking for other youtubers interested in doing collabs, both during October and throughout the year. I do storytimes, tags, vlogs, and beauty. Would any of you be interested? Email: jsalaifshs@gmail.com
I kind of want to do vlogtober too! Can't wait to see your vlogs:)

BettinaStaana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sure! Sounds interesting! Check out my vlogs if you think it's something you're looking for !

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey so I'm doing weekly vlogtober videos too!

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Certainly interested. Check out our channel. If it fits what you're thinking for style, let us know.
I looked at your stuff and i really enjoy what you're doing, new subscriber :D[DOUBLEPOST=1476827805,1476827779][/DOUBLEPOST]I am totally down for whatever kind of collab you've got in mind, hmu on twitter :D @KanesThoughts

TaraAeris

Reaction score
Hi! I vlog with whatever comes interesting in life and thats when I sneak out lawl. I would like a collab tho! Got ideas for it so pm me so we can talk. Check out my channel guys! TaraTheSnapVlogger in YouTube or add me in snapchat: jackieelloise coz I'm soo active there![DOUBLEPOST=1477489492,1477489312][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey so I'm doing weekly vlogtober videos too!
Hey! I am! well interested ahha to vlog and collab. I'm new too!