Vlogmas on main channel?

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello friends!
So this in a few days I'm doing vlogmas!! I've never done a "vlogmas" before so I'm a little nervous and wondering if I need a separate channel to do vlogs on? Or can I just post the vlogs on my "main" channel? Because everyone has seprate channels for their vlogs but I'm not sure if I want to make another channel just for vlogs you know espcially since I almost never vlog and only do for spical occasions (holidays, vlogmas, friends etc)

xoxo Kaitlyn

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have a really good idea that you want to do that is a vlog, go for it. It's your channel. I've done vlogs, skits, reviews, whatever on my channel. Some of it does really well and some, not so much. Either way, I've had fun doing it and would totally do it again.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am also thinking about doing vlogmas but I think I will do it on my main channel. Like you, I don't want to create another channel for something I'm not going to be doing all the time! I have a question for you! Are you doing Dec 1st-25th or are you doing 12 days of vlogmas? I've heard of people doing both so I was just curious what you were planning on! Since it's my first time doing it I'm thinking of just doing 12 days of vlogmas. Just curious on your thoughts! :)

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am also thinking about doing vlogmas but I think I will do it on my main channel. Like you, I don't want to create another channel for something I'm not going to be doing all the time! I have a question for you! Are you doing Dec 1st-25th or are you doing 12 days of vlogmas? I've heard of people doing both so I was just curious what you were planning on! Since it's my first time doing it I'm thinking of just doing 12 days of vlogmas. Just curious on your thoughts! :)
Hello! And I'm doing the full 24/25 days! :D Yeah I think it's best to do it on your main channel also you'll probably get more viewers too! :D

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

Miranisa

Reaction score
I'm doing Vlogmas too. Have any of you uploaded anything yet?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm doing Vlogmas too. Have any of you uploaded anything yet?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Lol I tried to vlog but my daliy life is actually so boring XD All I do is edit videos and so school not very entertaining :)

lolothommy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol I tried to vlog but my daliy life is actually so boring XD All I do is edit videos and so school not very entertaining :)
Thats all i do too! Mine is school/homework/work.. I'm vlogging anyways but they're not even close to exciting!

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
You could just talk about a topic - plain and simple, no need for a follow me around or crazy "today this happend".
That will just need cuts for bloopers and a cool idea, no intersting life :)