Vlog Vlogging Collab Channel - 5 days a week

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've decided NOT to extend the deadline, so if you are willing to be a part of this collaboration channel, apply within the next 2 days! Deadline is on Saturday by midnight (GMT)! Thank you to everyone who has applied already! :) Requirements are following: You must be 16+ and have a camera that records 720p or 1080p , also be creative, sitting and ranting is good but creativity is what makes the videos special! :)

2 days left guys! :)

V.C.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Last edited:

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just submitted my vid today. Sorry about the quality. Right now, I don't have a better camera, but I'm working on it.

Thank you for applying! :) That's alright, it's nice to see people are interested and hope you sort out the camera soon! :)

Reminder , tomorrow (Saturday) midnight (GMT) is the deadline for applications, so if you are interested you haven't got much time left!

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's now all done, thank you to those from this forum who applied! :) I have selected 4 people and sent messages to the chosen people!

:dance:

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We need to find one more person for the collab as someone dropped out, please apply on my channel (theonecalledmaks) , it will only last a week or so , so if you are interested take actions quick! :)

Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
cool! I will make a video on Tuesday, need to get a new SD card for my camera hope I wont be too late :)