Videos Uploaded Per Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post a new video every single day. It depends on what is comfortable for you and what your capable of with producing content, thats basically what it all boils down to. Also there are better times and days to upload your videos to youtube.

I do one video a week, all you guys who do one a day are crazy!
lol it takes me a good 3 hours to edit together a video, plus filming time and saving/uploading time, its a big thing and since I do have a fulltime job, I have to put out videos on my day off. Unfortunatly my days off happen to be tuesday-wednesday which arent very good for exposure but hey, c'est la vie.
So I get my weekly video up on either tuesday or wednesday depending on how difficult the programs are being, and once in a while I might put up a quick special video mid week that isnt a part of my main "series".

I do one video a week, all you guys who do one a day are crazy!
lol it takes me a good 3 hours to edit together a video, plus filming time and saving/uploading time, its a big thing and since I do have a fulltime job, I have to put out videos on my day off. Unfortunatly my days off happen to be tuesday-wednesday which arent very good for exposure but hey, c'est la vie.
So I get my weekly video up on either tuesday or wednesday depending on how difficult the programs are being, and once in a while I might put up a quick special video mid week that isnt a part of my main "series".

Lol agree, one video a day is crazy!! Yeah it also takes me about 3 hours to edit etc. The way we have been filming recently though is basically I just set up the set and the characters (two guys talking) and turn the camera on and let them talk about their thoughts and on the topics I planned on. This can take anything from 30 minutes to 5 hours!! So my editing just builds up this way :p but I don't mind it.

One video a weeks seems best then considering all your responses :)

Unless you become HUGE on YouTube. Don't upload any more than 2/3 a week. 1 is probably most recommended

not true it all depends on what type of videos you are doing and what you are comfortable with doing. I know if i stopped doing a Vlog a day for my channel I would be defeating the purpose of Vlogging every single day. The main thing is the content if its good or not and if people enjoy watching imo

not true it all depends on what type of videos you are doing and what you are comfortable with doing. I know if i stopped doing a Vlog a day for my channel I would be defeating the purpose of Vlogging every single day. The main thing is the content if its good or not and if people enjoy watching imo
good point. It obviously depends if someone makes big movie sequences (maybe like Freddiew) then they can afford to post less often but still get loads of views

I joined a challenge back in September 2011. The challenge comes from the The YouTube Orbiters (http://www.youtube.com/user/theytOrbit) and they want you to do a video/vlog everyday for a year. Is this original? Of course not because we've seen a few YouTubers do it already but hey, it's something to do.
Yeah I couldnt do a vlog every day! Got so many other things going on and that would kill this awesome hobby for me to be honest :) But if it works for some then great ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back