Videos Forum and Second Channel Update/Changes - Important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well that's not possible now which I think is a good thing, we want plenty of members active outside those forums, those are like desserts, a treat, not filling and good like the main course and they should only be eaten after ;)

In all serious though its a shame someone feels that way but I guess we cannot have everyone 100% happy and we all make mistakes etc from time to time, we can only do our best.

Some people you just cant satisfy bud but this is great change be more active but more double thread posts i feel.

Good stuff added to VIP! Hopefully will cut down on people joining just to spam their links a bunch :)

Oh well that's not possible now which I think is a good thing, we want plenty of members active outside those forums, those are like desserts, a treat, not filling and good like the main course and they should only be eaten after ;)

In all serious though its a shame someone feels that way but I guess we cannot have everyone 100% happy and we all make mistakes etc from time to time, we can only do our best.

Not everyone's gonna be happy with everything on the forum.. Most of us on yttalk make sure this place is an awesome community to be apart of. if anyone has issues they can talk to us and we can try to work everything out but thats all we can do.

Not everyone's gonna be happy with everything on the forum.. Most of us on yttalk make sure this place is an awesome community to be apart of. if anyone has issues they can talk to us and we can try to work everything out but thats all we can do.
Go bc boys!! Haha watching the game ?

Yeah! I really hope that the effect is that promo section comes more powerful. It might in bad case result those "non access" guys not going there ever, not even to watch, that might lower its effectivity, ut we will see. I am going to buy the package!

not being nasty or funny,but this is bad and pointless.
I wanted to reply to somebodys post and couldn't.
you will probably find you will have far less users on this site now which is a shame.you only needed to do this on certain sub forums,never mind

if people didn't like spamming then they just wont visit that particular sub forum,why don't you just disable video uploads and channel links on certain other sub forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back