Video review if you have the time please!

leonshadows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I hardly ever play any horror type games. I made a play through of The Park. I was curious if you all wouldn't mind looking at this first part and letting me know what I can do to make it better or take away anything that is not needed. You are more than welcome to check out the whole play through (3 parts) and even a quick channel review would be great as well! Thanks for your time. Just trying to develop my channel more. It is something I love after all. :D

<--- Part One of The Park.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Audio is a bit low -- I think you could be a bit more into the game in my opinion. It doesn't come off as interesting unless you really are into it. A bit of silence, maybe try to cut out the parts where you have to go into the settings etc. The thumbnail is okay but isn't that the fallout character in the front? pretty random, thumbnail character has nothing to do with the game.

Chris the Swissmiss

Hi. I hope you're doing excellent. I'm Chris
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just going to be honest and say the video is way too long. I don't say this because it's 18 minutes, I say this because the pacing is bad. Too many dull moments.

Good luck!

leonshadows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just going to be honest and say the video is way too long. I don't say this because it's 18 minutes, I say this because the pacing is bad. Too many dull moments.

Good luck!
How's the best way to better pace a playthrough? It's more of the pacing of the game but I would think cutting out any parts that are slow would also be cutting out the pieces of the game that some people would want to see for the playthrough of the game. Thanks for the feedback also! :D

Reactions: Chris the Swissmiss

Chris the Swissmiss

Hi. I hope you're doing excellent. I'm Chris
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How's the best way to better pace a playthrough? It's more of the pacing of the game but I would think cutting out any parts that are slow would also be cutting out the pieces of the game that some people would want to see for the playthrough of the game. Thanks for the feedback also! :D
Yeah it'll definitely be harder if you insist on presenting it as a full playthrough. If it were me I'd just present the most entertaining moments of me playing a game. We can't all be Game Grumps sadly.

But if you definitely want to do playthroughs, I'd keep the energy and interest up and cut it into parts that are a maximum of 10 minutes.

Reactions: leonshadows

leonshadows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it'll definitely be harder if you insist on presenting it as a full playthrough. If it were me I'd just present the most entertaining moments of me playing a game. We can't all be Game Grumps sadly.

But if you definitely want to do playthroughs, I'd keep the energy and interest up and cut it into parts that are a maximum of 10 minutes.
Okay! I see what you mean. Thanks again!

Reactions: Chris the Swissmiss