Video ideas?

iffie

Hello everybody!

I have recently began a weekly series on my channel, it is called Chit Chat Wednesday where I just want to talk about pretty much anything. I have the idea of talking about media, giving advice, personal stories and etc....

However I really need topics to discuss because eventually I'm going to run out of them. I'm trying to stay away from politics and negativity, pretty much regular topics anyone can tune into their local news station to see.

I do not have many subscribers but majority of them are female, with a few males here and there. I do want to connect with a more broader audience as well.

Any type of suggestions will be deeply appreciated and topic suggestions will be even better. I really want to grow my channel to be more broad and show more of my personality. I'm interested in hearing what other people are interested in seeing lol

Thanks!

Well I suggest like making one talking about the forums, YTtalk. I want to do something like this, but I encourage others to do it because it's nice to listen in on the experiences that people have using YTtalk. Not only does it give that insight, you could give your tips and such on approaching the forums and even stories that you may have about YTtalk.

I don't know how big your current following is, but if it's pretty sizeable, live Q&As are always pretty fun. Maybe using twitter or something.

Well I suggest like making one talking about the forums, YTtalk. I want to do something like this, but I encourage others to do it because it's nice to listen in on the experiences that people have using YTtalk. Not only does it give that insight, you could give your tips and such on approaching the forums and even stories that you may have about YTtalk.
That's a great idea, I haven't thought or considered anything like that. Thanks I'll jot that down![DOUBLEPOST=1444682432,1444682368][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know how big your current following is, but if it's pretty sizeable, live Q&As are always pretty fun. Maybe using twitter or something.
That's very true, thanks!

Back