Video ideas & title help

Joshmaciasfitness

Forever forward !
ok I'm sure we are all trying to get to the same place on YouTube and that's to success. Ive read and watched videos that basically say title search and make videos off of that is that what you guys do ? And if not how do you go about the idea process to making your content ?

Thanks a mill in advance guys

ok I'm sure we are all trying to get to the same place on YouTube and that's to success. Ive read and watched videos that basically say title search and make videos off of that is that what you guys do ? And if not how do you go about the idea process to making your content ?

Thanks a mill in advance guys
Sometimes. I know for a fact that my video based on Blasto. The obscure PS1 videogame was based entirely on search. I was feeling nostalgic one day and decided to google to see what funny reviews other channels have made of the game. To my surprise there wasn't anything quite that recent. Most of the posts there were made YEARS ago. So, I decided to make my own. It can sometimes influence videos I make if there is an unsatisfied niche. You know?

It really just depends! Sometimes my video ideas are for SUPER saturated niches. For example, my latest video is on Paper Mario which was saturated at the time. It still kinda is. With people reviewing the game left and right. Though, I felt like I needed to get my thoughts out there before properly playing the game, as that would be a sort of "Follow Up Review" based on whether my predictions were right or wrong.

My key things for video production:
1. Is it something you're interested in?
2. Do you know if other people are looking for it?
3. How satisfied is that video itch?
4. If it's not satisfied. SCRATCH IT.

So, it works. Though I wouldn't base every video I make on it. Also, just for reference. That Blasto review I made is #1 on it's search term.
9640b844422371d67edf43929b575db3.png

Back