Video Ideas Involving 100 Lemons

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Okay, so kinda weird, but for Christmas my brothers gift to me was a box of about 100 lemons lol, and I was wondering if anyone had videos ideas on what I could do with them. Preferably something crazy, stupid, and possibly "dangerous" to kinda fit the theme of my channel:biggrin:

Film yourself making lemonade, setting up a stand on the street and selling the lemonade (with a sign that says all money made will go to charity). People will buy it for the charity, and you get a feel good video that will attract the views and subs.

Everybody wins. ;)

Challange people to how many lemons they can eat, film their reactions, should be pretty funny. "Life give you lemons"

Maybe a 'Lemon Olympics'? :p Batton race = passing the lemon. Maybe make lemonade at the end? Or make lemonade while racing, passing on to get the next step done. Throwing a lemon the furthest. Squizing as many lemons as you can within a minute. It's always easier to think of ideas when you have a theme :)

hmm why not paint a face of someone famous on each one and up-sell them on ebay for $25 each, netting you a profit of $2,500 minus 10% cut uhoohextra donation for his .. frankly.. brilliance! lol Next you take your $2,250 and buy roughly x5000 lemons and repeat process with net profit $112,500.00. simples!

Back