Video Editors???

Hitfilm Express 2017 is the only video editor that I have ever used. I can't recommend it enough. So good for something that is free. ☺️
Gonna give this one a go.[DOUBLEPOST=1516427793,1516423256][/DOUBLEPOST]@MyBigBrain So I used this software choice, but everytime i try to upload something to it, claims I have nothing on file. Check out the screen shot. Any ideas? Thanks

eS8ZWQ3.png

Last edited:
Uhmm, Premiere can be really picky when it comes to Audio/Video Format, 80 % of the time I work with personal recorded gaming footage, we are talking extremely large files AVI/PCM. Sometimes I have to deal with MP4 stuff so I have to convert all the material. Also, my CPU needs to be extremely stable or I risk the encoder crashing on me, let’s just say I have a overclocking problem:cold:.

Very circumstantial stuff, I learned to deal with almost everything through trial and error, guides or bashing my head against a wall for 3 days until I solve said problem, bug or whatever comes my way, until the final product comes 95 % the way I want.
That's interesting. Out of curiosity, what do you use that make the files massive? I use OBS which produces good quality for good file compression. Do you use something like Nvidia Experience or Action!?

That's interesting. Out of curiosity, what do you use that make the files massive? I use OBS which produces good quality for good file compression. Do you use something like Nvidia Experience or Action!?

For recording I use Bandicam and as for settings, that would be:

Video Output: AVi - Motion Jpeg, Full Size,60 fps, 80-90% quality

Audio: PCM/48,0 KHZ, Stereo

Recording in native 2650 x 1440

An 5 minute videos goes for 6 giga, give or take.

Last edited:
For recording I use Bandicam and as for settings, that would be:

Video Output: AVi - Motion Jpeg, Full Size, 80-90% quality

Audio: PCM/48,0 KHZ, Stereo

Recording in native 2650 x 1440

An 5 minute videos goes for 6 giga, give or take.
I can understand why your videos are bigger in file size, now. Haha.

Gonna give this one a go.[DOUBLEPOST=1516427793,1516423256][/DOUBLEPOST]@MyBigBrain So I used this software choice, but everytime i try to upload something to it, claims I have nothing on file. Check out the screen shot. Any ideas? Thanks

eS8ZWQ3.png

The reason is because you are trying to open a project. But you haven't created a project yet. At the top, click "new", or "file" --> "new".

I highly recommend that you watch this 11 minute video to get up to speed with Hitfilm Express. That's how I first learnt to use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rXWTJzmbZ8&t=82s

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro for the few videos I have made so far. I took advantage of the Black Friday annual subscription sale and I am very happy so far. I ended up getting the Adobe creative apps package, which have also come very handy for personal stuff and taks at work (my full time job). I have always wanted to learn photo/video editing and this was a good opportunity. There is a learning curve but Adobe offers tools for pretty much anything you want to do. I have learned a lot of stuff for the last two months.

It is not cheap and it is not a need for anybody wanting to start a YouTube channel but I do recommend it. From a performance standpoint, all the Adobe Cloud apps have been working flawlessly.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro for the few videos I have made so far. I took advantage of the Black Friday annual subscription sale and I am very happy so far. I ended up getting the Adobe creative apps package, which have also come very handy for personal stuff and taks at work (my full time job). I have always wanted to learn photo/video editing and this was a good opportunity. There is a learning curve but Adobe offers tools for pretty much anything you want to do. I have learned a lot of stuff for the last two months.

It is not cheap and it is not a need for anybody wanting to start a YouTube channel but I do recommend it. From a performance standpoint, all the Adobe Cloud apps have been working flawlessly.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Do you use that drone in your avatar for aerial footage?

Yes I do. Gopro Karma.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ah, nice. I used to have a drone to get aerial footage, but dropped in a lake and wasn't able to get it back. For some reason I completely cut power over a lake. Lol Would you be interested in selling me some cheap aerial footage in the future?

Back