Using YTtalk Guide

Ruslana Ness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
thanks for the info and yeah i think that it will be funny if there was a chat room cuz everyone will be trying to promote themselves

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great guide haha i actually read it all lol. But now i think its safe to say im a YTtalk master. After reading this guide that is haha

Gamestage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank You this was REALLY helpful seeing as I just joined, I was scared that something might happen if I overstepped the boundaries but this explains them clearly and with much haste Thank You :D

RTI Khan

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Wow explained in detail most of questions as newbie for now.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
This forum topic on how to guide through the website, and how to properly set up your account is very helpful. I was having issues with linking my channel to my profile, but thanks to this forum topic I now have my channel linked. So when someone checks out my profile they can now see my YouTube channel:)

tadashy

Reaction score
I'd like to have my account deleted too please. I'd do it myself but i don't see such an option existing.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
There isn't an option to delete an account, but you also haven't posted much on the forums. The best thing to do is to no longer log in to YTtalk.

Rini Malik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Oh that's great. I have got all information that was needed before posting in wrong forum. It was very helpful indeed. Thanks. :)