Using YTtalk Guide

thanks for the info and yeah i think that it will be funny if there was a chat room cuz everyone will be trying to promote themselves

Great guide haha i actually read it all lol. But now i think its safe to say im a YTtalk master. After reading this guide that is haha

Thank You this was REALLY helpful seeing as I just joined, I was scared that something might happen if I overstepped the boundaries but this explains them clearly and with much haste Thank You :D

This forum topic on how to guide through the website, and how to properly set up your account is very helpful. I was having issues with linking my channel to my profile, but thanks to this forum topic I now have my channel linked. So when someone checks out my profile they can now see my YouTube channel:)

There isn't an option to delete an account, but you also haven't posted much on the forums. The best thing to do is to no longer log in to YTtalk.

Oh that's great. I have got all information that was needed before posting in wrong forum. It was very helpful indeed. Thanks. :)

Back