Using YTtalk Guide

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
How do you reply to a specific post? To Sinc- in my humble opinion you video was too long. I liked it a lot, but shorter would have been better.

Go to the post that you would like to reply to and click the white "quote" button in the bottom right corner of it. That will quote the post in question and you can then write your reply below it.

Reactions: Michael

BoomersReachingOut

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomersReachingOut
Channel Type
Youtuber
Go to the post that you would like to reply to and click the white "quote" button in the bottom right corner of it. That will quote the post in question and you can then write your reply below it.
thank you again[DOUBLEPOST=1387281105,1387279649][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, navigating quickly around this site YTtalk is not something that comes naturally to someone without an iPhone, born before the Internet and started on computers with DOS so I feel like I am missing things. just a thought I needed to express, I hope people will be patient with me.

Reactions: Michael
Reaction score
Can an administrator please Delete my account, i have no use for this nor do i want it just laying around so f an administrator can please delete my account that would be great, thank you

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Can an administrator please Delete my account, i have no use for this nor do i want it just laying around so f an administrator can please delete my account that would be great, thank you
I'll tag @Michael, the administrator who will sort it out (usually within 2 days at the most) :)

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is to help you all understand how to use YTtalk as quickly as possible, it will feature all of our How to YTtalk videos and a text version to go along with each one so if you get stuck with anything, a demonstration is available. If you have any questions at all after reading through this thread feel free to post them within the Site Support and Suggestions forum. I hope this helps you.

Help With Using The Forums & Forum Features Explained

How to Fix Your Channel Link on YTtalk

You can fix your channel link by visiting YouTube, clicking on your YouTube Settings, clicking Advanced and then proceeding to create yourself a custom URL also known as a YouTube username. Once created you can enter that within your personal details at YTtalk and your channel link will link correctly.

YTtalk App - Tapatalk For YTtalk When Out And About!

To use YTtalk when you're out and about get yourself Tapatalk, it is an app and it is available for Android devices including all Android tablets, iOS devices including iPhones and iPads and Windows Phones. The app is very well made, supported and makes accessing YTtalk very easy. To get yourself it simply browse to one of the links below depending on your device and install it, it is free and there is a pro paid version for those who want to use it on tablets with some extra features over the free version:

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity&hl=en_GB

iOS (iPhones, iPads etc) - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tapatalk-community-reader/id307880732?mt=8

Windows Phone - http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/store/app/tapatalk/913ffd61-3ba0-435c-a894-9d3ec7e78d6e

Once you have it installed search for YTtalk using the search at the top of the app and then proceed to login with your YTtalk account details by clicking the Sign In in the sidebar, please note that you do not need a Tapatalk account to use the Tapatalk app with YTtalk.

For a preview and a look at some of the features please watch the video above.

Adding a Video to Your Signature

Adding a video to your signature is very easy, first make sure you have VIP Membership and then visit your Signature page to edit it. Click the small media icon in the text editor and then paste your YouTube video URL which is the address which shows in your address bar when viewing your video. Once complete hit Save Changes.

Adding an Image to Your Signature

To add an image to your signature head on over to the Signature page and then open up your favourite image hosting website, I prefer to use imgur.com and then upload your signature image, to make sure it doesn't end up resized making it at 500px x 120px is optimal. Once it is uploaded right click the image and copy the images location, come back to YTtalk and click the small picture icon in the editor on the signature page and then paste the URL and save.

How to Get VIP Membership at YTtalk

To get yourself VIP Membership make sure you have at least 100 forum cash and proceed to purchase VIP from the Shop.

How to Get Video Forum Access on YTtalk Without VIP Membership

To get yourself VIP Membership make sure you have at least 25 forum cash and proceed to purchase Video Forum Access from the Shop.

How to Get Support at YTtalk

You can get support in many ways, the first place to check for frequently asked questions is this thread as well as our Useful Site Information forum. If you cannot find your answer and your support request is forum usage related you may find help by creating a new thread within the Site Support and Suggestions forum.

If you are having issues with your account or need assistance with anything else you can contact us via our contact form by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the site on every page, alternatively you can email us at support at yttalk.com via your email, when doing so please make sure to include your forum username and any other information we might need to know to assist you. When we receive your support request we will look into it and get back to you asap.

Another way of getting support is PMing a staff member, we have three staff groups here, Administrators, Moderators and YTtalk Assistants, all are able to help you with most queries related to using the site and we are here to help.

YTtalk Verification and Getting Verified

YTtalk account verification is available to anyone with over 100,000 subscribers or 25 million views on one of their channels. This allows us to prevent impersonation of larger channels as much as possible. If you would like to start the verification process please send an email to support@yttalk.com stating your YTtalk username and we will be in touch and begin the process with you. Verification is very easy and consists of you messaging our YTtalkTV channel from your linked channel at YTtalk to prove channel ownership.

How to Title Your Threads

Titling your threads well is very easy to do although sometimes overlooked, a title which is descriptive of the post content and not vague will always gain the most and best responses, vague thread titles where you are not telling the reader what your thread is about when they see the title are usually going to gain the least responses/amount of interest. Look at what your post is about and write specifically what your post is about in the thread title. This will help you and those browsing YTtalk.

Reporting Posts And Helping The Staff

Reporting posts allows us to keep YTtalk as free of spam and any other issues as possible. To report a post or a PM hit the red Report button which shows below each post, enter a comment letting the staff know why you are reporting the post and we will deal with it as necessary when we get online.

Networking and Promoting

All coming soon...

How to Promote Your Videos and Channel at YTtalk

How to Make Friends at YTtalk

How to Find Collaborations at YTtalk

Links to Other Information & Resources

Get Support

Terms and Privacy

YTtalk Rules and Guidelines Easy to Read

VIP Memberships and Forum Cash

Verified YTtalk Members

YTtalk On The Go - Browsing YTtalk on SmartPhones and Tablets

How to become a YTtalk moderator
Helping to Promote YTtalk
Meet The YTtalk Staff

YTtalk Wallpapers Download
YTtalk YouTube Help Articles and Resources Index

good post here mihael!!!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately no Tapatalk just includes the most important website functions/features :)

TBN daymein

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thanks so much this helped me out a lot what i think could help people is like myself would be to state how to earn money in more detail without the cash... the only thing that confuses me is how you join a thread and reply with out having cash