Unusual Video Idea :D

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
So, I want to do a new kind of video series for my channel. I have the Assassins Creed Revelations Book and I think I could make an unusual/different series out of it. I would read through the book chapter by chapter (each chapter being a new video) and I think it would make a good series of videos. I would ask the community to do pieces of Artwork based on Assassins Creed and then maybe put it together with a bit of music making what could be a 'nice little series'.

What are your thoughts??

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It sounds interesting, would you be sat reading it on camera or will you be reading the book over gameplay? It is a good idea if executed well.

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
It sounds interesting, would you be sat reading it on camera or will you be reading the book over gameplay? It is a good idea if executed well.
I haven't thought too much about it yet.. It was an idea i thought of the other day and was like, Hey, why not see what people's opinions on it are?

I guess I could do it over gameplay, but it would have to be Assassins Creed for it to fit well - but I can't record:(
I just need to start thinking

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe... you should get different people to do different voices of the characters.... I know I would be up for it!

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
That sounds quite cool...
--- merged: Mar 24, 2012 5:09 PM ---
hmmmm *thinking up grand schemes