Unusual Video Idea :D

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
So, I want to do a new kind of video series for my channel. I have the Assassins Creed Revelations Book and I think I could make an unusual/different series out of it. I would read through the book chapter by chapter (each chapter being a new video) and I think it would make a good series of videos. I would ask the community to do pieces of Artwork based on Assassins Creed and then maybe put it together with a bit of music making what could be a 'nice little series'.

What are your thoughts??

It sounds interesting, would you be sat reading it on camera or will you be reading the book over gameplay? It is a good idea if executed well.

It sounds interesting, would you be sat reading it on camera or will you be reading the book over gameplay? It is a good idea if executed well.
I haven't thought too much about it yet.. It was an idea i thought of the other day and was like, Hey, why not see what people's opinions on it are?

I guess I could do it over gameplay, but it would have to be Assassins Creed for it to fit well - but I can't record:(
I just need to start thinking

Maybe... you should get different people to do different voices of the characters.... I know I would be up for it!

Back