Two channels 22,000 & 2 subs

Which is the better channel

• Everythingjuicy

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Misterfillofficial

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Someone read this all;) before reading this please look at both channels as if they had 0 subscribers and 0 views and just equally rated thank you
So I started this channel and am continuing to make videos which are improving all of the time. I understand that it takes time
My channel channel/UCBPZdkGLPl-80CHQg52PjaQ
However I came across this other channel called which consistently hits over 2million views without having that greater content than me. They upload one time per week and without fail receive countless hundereds of thousands of views. None of their videos seem to have less.
Someone tell me what's his/her trick.
Here's there channel
user/MisterFilOfficial?
Someone enlighten me on why it's like this;)

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i won't bother to check out the channels because the answer is, STOP comparing yourself. yes watch a ton of videos and learn ways to improve and get idea's, but never worry that someone is bigger than you even though YOU think you better content. i think PewDiePie makes mostly pretty sh*t content and looks at his subs, there is no point to it

rather spend your time improving. for instance your channel art and profile pic are random and not that good and don't have a theme.

your SEO is almost non existent. barely any description, ZERO tags. so this pretty much answers your question. because people can actually find the other guys videos. do you expect people to magically find yours? no? ok then. work on your SEO and help youtube and the people searching find your videos

Reactions: KidsCorner

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
without having that greater content than me.
Well that's basically the point. You need to be actually offer something that is better than his content to make people move over to your channel. Otherwise they don't have any reason to make the switch.

Reaction score
i won't bother to check out the channels because the answer is, STOP comparing yourself. yes watch a ton of videos and learn ways to improve and get idea's, but never worry that someone is bigger than you even though YOU think you better content. i think PewDiePie makes mostly pretty sh*t content and looks at his subs, there is no point to it

rather spend your time improving. for instance your channel art and profile pic are random and not that good and don't have a theme.

your SEO is almost non existent. barely any description, ZERO tags. so this pretty much answers your question. because people can actually find the other guys videos. do you expect people to magically find yours? no? ok then. work on your SEO and help youtube and the people searching find your videos
I think every video apart from my last two are seo'd . What sort of things, give aways? Targets ? Thanks I get with some art can improve a lot. Thanks

Reactions: Loki Doki

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Someone read this all;) before reading this please look at both channels as if they had 0 subscribers and 0 views and just equally rated thank you
So I started this channel and am continuing to make videos which are improving all of the time. I understand that it takes time
However I came across this other channel called which consistently hits over 2million views without having that greater content than me. They upload one time per week and without fail receive countless hundereds of thousands of views. None of their videos seem to have less.
Here's there channel
user/MisterFilOfficial?

How truthful do you want the analysis?

The other channel follows a consistent theme of thumbnails, all related to track and field, the banner and icon match, and the whole thing looks professional. I'm ready to subscribe (if this was my area of interest).

Your one has bin laden, pink asses, you've got titties, ISIS fails, track and field, "f" word on thumbnails, some weird looking woman/dude in drag with a hammer, a naked skinny dude, a guy with his hands in a horse's a**, you've got thumbnails with small writing, some with big writing, some no writing. It's a mess and I have no idea what your channel is about. Some of the thumbnails turn me off completely. I did not look further because the "video" page already tells me this is not a professional youtube channel. The banner looks like it was put together in 30 seconds on Paint.

Up the game a few notches, maybe a lot of notches. There's 700 hours of video uploaded every minute. You need to excel across the board to even have a small chance to compete.

Reaction score
How truthful do you want the analysis?

The other channel follows a consistent theme of thumbnails, all related to track and field, the banner and icon match, and the whole thing looks professional. I'm ready to subscribe (if this was my area of interest).

Your one has bin laden, pink asses, you've got titties, ISIS fails, track and field, "f" word on thumbnails, some weird looking woman/dude in drag with a hammer, a naked skinny dude, a guy with his hands in a horse's a**, you've got thumbnails with small writing, some with big writing, some no writing. It's a mess and I have no idea what your channel is about. Some of the thumbnails turn me off completely. I did not look further because the "video" page already tells me this is not a professional youtube channel. The banner looks like it was put together in 30 seconds on Paint.

Up the game a few notches, maybe a lot of notches. There's 700 hours of video uploaded every minute. You need to excel across the board to even have a small chance to compete.
In a few days I'll come back to you with the improvements, Thanks for your feedback it's much appreciated!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Here's there channel
user/MisterFilOfficial?

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

You're essentially asking the community to review your channel so I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.