Tube buddy vs VidIQ

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Not 100% sure if this is the correct are to post this.

I've been using the free version VidIQ for some time, I have no intentions to pay for it because of the large monthly fee for it.

I've seen the ad, on this site and some others for TubeBuddy. So my question is which one in everyone's opinion is better, and is it worth buying the paid versions of these at all?

ZipZap Music

Reaction score
I personally think TubeBuddy is the better program. Id say only pay for the full version if it will actually help you.

Reactions: IceTwig

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally think TubeBuddy is the better program. Id say only pay for the full version if it will actually help you.
I'm not completely sure if it help will or not to pay for it. The features seem nice but it's hard to tell if they're just way over upsaling it or not.
Maybe I'll have to try then both for a month and see if it's worth it.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am not sure about that VidIQ since I didn`t use it. One member here recommended me TubeBuddy and it is really really good. One feature I found very useful is that you can copy video tags from ANY video on youtube. If options like that are available for the free program, I cannot imagine what they are offering for paid version. I am still in the beginning so I don`t need paid version.

pey's place

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm going to recommend TubeBuddy. Their tagging features are awesome, and I am always using templates to make our daily upload schedule easier!

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I did a little looking aswelo on both of them, it seems they're pretty similar, just tubebuddy has a few extra features that VidIQ doesn't, and the paid version is like half the cost.
Thanks for all your input guys it helped a bunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've used VIDIQ very briefly but found it was just ultimately a similar product. But I use Tube Buddy regularly now and think it's a better soloution. However, I don't pay for either, so my features are limited.

Reactions: IceTwig

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tube Buddy is way better than VIDIQ, they also deployed a new update where you can see the video statistics right next to any video.

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tube Buddy is way better than VIDIQ, they also deployed a new update where you can see the video statistics right next to any video.
VidIQ does the same, I've been testing both to check things out. TubeBuddy is better I'd say, but they are very very similar in most every way.

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use tube buddy and love it. I see no reason for upgrading to full version. You can do scheduled posts which is nice. And more tag suggestions but for now the free version does everything I need while I'm growing my user base. Then possibly I can think about upgrading later on