Trying to figure out why this video isn't doing as well as expected

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
So I made this video on the health benefits of Bulletproof coffee. Looking at google trends, it should be a pretty good topic and wasn't super saturated on youtube. Problem is, it doesn't feel like it was very popular with anyone after I made it. What do you think of it? Overall I didn't think it was too shabby of a video myself. Could have jumped into the content quicker and adjusted the sizes of the animations but that's really all I can think of.

This is my first time watching you. The content is very enjoyable, and this video might do well in the long run.
There are a couple things bothering me. Low light, low image quality, and you're talking to me, but looking at yourself...

I can't access Tubebuddy to see your tags or whatnot. The title looks good, but the description looks like it needs work.

1. What are the tags you used?
2. What is your watchtime/audience retention rate?

This is my first time watching you. The content is very enjoyable, and this video might do well in the long run.
There are a couple things bothering me. Low light, low image quality, and you're talking to me, but looking at yourself...
I've come to the conclusion I'm definitely going to work on the lighting. I've got a couple ideas on what to do.
The quality, well I think the lighting will help and I'll try to upload in 1080p. I didn't notice much of a difference when I have done it before but maybe with the lighting change it'll help.

Back