Trouble livestreaming

ianmacdon

I've Got It
Reaction score
My son and I have youtube channels. I am able to live-stream from my channel with xsplit, no problem, but he can't, he is getting a message that he has not agreed to youtube terms of service, but in fact he did. His channel has 4 content id claims from Nintendo for game-play with Nintendo splattoon and others Nintendo games. Is this preventing him from doing live-stream ? Thanks. We double checked a million times...yes , he has checked the box to live stream on youtube, and the channel even says we are ok to live stream. Its funny because I can use 2 different computers, and log in as me and live stream on my channel no problem with xsplit, but when I log in under his channel name, and try and live stream i get the same thing : you have no agreed to youtubes terms of service.
Thanks anyone
Ian

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I guess it would be better if you ask youtube support (if they even have one!). I can advice you to use twitch instead.

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Designer, Animator
if you received a strike because of copyright clamings.. you won't be able to livestream.. If it is, what you see on account status is probably a bug..

If not, I don't really know... should be the stream-key?