Failproductions

Real Guillotine, Explosions, Acid, and more!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What are the best tools for youtube creaters?

Such as forums (YTTalk), statistics websites, keyword tools, ect...

What do you guys use? And what helps you the most? (tool wise)

TheMix

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'd say one thing is use your personal tools. Such as what you are good at to help your channel grow. And if people aren't enjoying that share your channel with friends and family for a little boost. Also the yt forum is very great for getting more people to know who you are along with becoming friends with them

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tubebuddy.
Yt search bar.
Vidiq.
Excel to gather stats.
Thats all i use.

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tubebuddy.
Yt search bar.
Vidiq.
Excel to gather stats.
Thats all i use.
Vidiq looks very interesting. You've had good results with it? May I ask which tier of program you use and if you feel the benefits are worthwhile at that pricepoint?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Vidiq looks very interesting. You've had good results with it? May I ask which tier of program you use and if you feel the benefits are worthwhile at that pricepoint?
I use the paid version of TubeBuddy, the STAR one. Reason is the Bulk update of Cards is fantastic! Every week I bulk update all the Cards on the whole channel to promote videos/playlists. Doing it manually would be way too time consuming (unless YT has a bulk update feature?).
I'm thinking of the LEGEND upgrade to get the tag translator as I am planning international.
VidIq is mostly to get a snapshopt of competitor videos as I browse the site. Free version of that one.

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use the paid version of TubeBuddy, the STAR one. Reason is the Bulk update of Cards is fantastic! Every week I bulk update all the Cards on the whole channel to promote videos/playlists. Doing it manually would be way too time consuming (unless YT has a bulk update feature?).
I'm thinking of the LEGEND upgrade to get the tag translator as I am planning international.
VidIq is mostly to get a snapshopt of competitor videos as I browse the site. Free version of that one.
Thanks for that, very insightful. Don't want to Hijack the thread but do your viewers click the cards a lot?

On topic, I use:
Adwords Keyword planner (switching to try Tubebuddy now instead after reading above)
Socialblade
Yttalk :)
Word document with most used links and tags to copy/paste
Excel to keep track of subscriber and view increases compared to the growth targets I set to myself.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for that, very insightful. Don't want to Hijack the thread but do your viewers click the cards a lot?

On topic, I use:
Adwords Keyword planner (switching to try Tubebuddy now instead after reading above)
Socialblade
Yttalk :)
Word document with most used links and tags to copy/paste
Excel to keep track of subscriber and view increases compared to the growth targets I set to myself.
I think the card clicks are ok, see below. Looks like ~200-250+ clicks per day with 500+ per day over the last few weeks.
Before I set the cards and let them pretty much stay the same, the last 2 weeks I have been rotating them, and it seems to be working.

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: KidsCorner

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the card clicks are ok, see below. Looks like ~200-250+ clicks per day with 500+ per day over the last few weeks.
Before I set the cards and let them pretty much stay the same, the last 2 weeks I have been rotating them, and it seems to be working.

View attachment 36963
Thanks for the answer and the graph! Very much appreciated, I don't know what a good click through is but 5,5% average per card seems pretty good to me. Thanks again for sharing.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview