Too much time on YouTube Analytics

How often do you check YouTube Analytics?

• A couple of times an hour

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A couple of times a day

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Once a day

• A couple of times a week

• A couple of times a month

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Never

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

hcetiny

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel started getting more and more viewers recently. So, I started checking the YouTube Analytics quite often, especially the Realtime Analytics. I have the YouTube Creator App on my smartphone as well. I think I check the stats a couple of times an hour.

Seeing viewers on the last 60 minutes graph gives me some joy, whereas no viewers during this time period gives me a slight disappointment.

Do other YouTubers check the Analytics as often as I am? Or am I getting a bit obsessed about this?

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Vir

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My channel started getting more and more viewers recently. So, I started checking the YouTube Analytics quite often, especially the Realtime Analytics. I have the YouTube Creator App on my smartphone as well. I think I check the stats a couple of times an hour.

Seeing viewers on the last 60 minutes graph gives me some joy, whereas no viewers during this time period gives me a slight disappointment.

Do other YouTubers check the Analytics as often as I am? Or am I getting a bit obsessed about this?
I got the app and check them every now and then, it's interesting to see how many people are watching your videos!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

Depends on what I'm doing and where I am. At home I probably check twice a day

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I won't lie, it's pretty addictive!
My favourite part is seeing what search terms people are using to find my videos. Some of them are quite amusing!

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I used to really be into it, to the point where I would know it was updated based on which countries were appearing in the list. Now I've calmed down a little, I've not looked at them in depth for about a month but I still look at them most days.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm really obsessed, when I have just uploaded a video, the first couple of days I am constantly checking it, when I am having a slow time like at the moment where I haven't been able to upload for a while. I only look about once a day

ShyGirlGetsLoud

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whenever I check my stats too much I end up feeling too pressured by the numbers instead of focusing on my content.

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Never, I do not check my views and asked my husband to not tell me. Of course when suggestions come up on the side I can see or when I upload videos... Last time I click by mistake instead of getting to my page channel I arrived on the 28 days analytics, And saw more than 45 000views. I told my husband totally freaked out lol

mrtjrages

Reaction score
I honestly don't have an audience big enough to start checking it lol....But I guess it wouldn't hurt to look at it every once in a while >___>

ilikepstrophies

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I look over it a few times a week. One thing added recently I like is the real time views for the channel as a whole, my goal is to see 10,000 in a 48 hour period, I've seen as high as 8,500 but can't seem to reach that "goal." Sigh