Tips on my videos?

codewebsduh

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals,

so basically my videos are in a niche field of computer programming, I basically build creative projects and help people understand how to build it. I have started to consistently post about 3 weeks ago and have gained 25 subscribers.

Just wanted some advice on growth?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, welcome to the forum. It's a good decision to be here. Here are a few basic tips.
You can make it easier for everyone here to find your channel by putting a link under icon/name like under mine TO THE LEFT OF THIS MSG - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
I would also suggest to read FORUM RULES carefully https://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/

Reactions: codewebsduh

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Keep at it, post regularly, keep quality fo content as high as you can.

Read your viewer comments and engage with some of the constructive responses (can't do all of them so best not to set that expectation)

The viewer comments may well give an indication of the sort of content your viewers are looking for, at the time.

codewebsduh

Reaction score
Keep at it, post regularly, keep quality fo content as high as you can.

Read your viewer comments and engage with some of the constructive responses (can't do all of them so best not to set that expectation)

The viewer comments may well give an indication of the sort of content your viewers are looking for, at the time.
Okay, I think quality is key. I was going to focus on developing several projects each time. I have gotten 26 subscirbers over the last 3 weeks.

Reactions: LandyVlad

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, I think quality is key. I was going to focus on developing several projects each time. I have gotten 26 subscirbers over the last 3 weeks.
Quality is great to have, on the flip side it will slow things down & can even stop you from making content, you will probably achieve a certain balance.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yep - as long as technical quality is concerned - as long as its not impossible to understand and not really poorly lit (in shadow) then it'll be ok to start with. Just do the best you can.

Tip - one thing I see done far too often is loud music over content. Avoid that.