Services Thumbnails 4 Freesies

ThatGuyAlex

Hi everyone, I am here to offer you some free thumbnails! Now, mine are not the best, but they are free, so beggars can't be choosers and all of that ;) Included are some thumbnails from my own channels and from others. It would be greatly appreciated if the people of this fine community wouldn't attempt to take these examples. Seriously, I can make you a unique one.

Honestly though, I make thumbnails for my own videos and have created thumbnails for other channels in the past. So, if you would like one, or two, post you preference below. I do work best if you have an idea or any kind of idea in mind for me to work with. So, use some of the examples as inspiration, or even post someone else's thumbnail to show the kind of style you are going for.

Also include a working email address I can send the finished product to you on. That would help a lot.

Thanks all.

Attachments

• mc thumb.jpg
    mc thumb.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 15
  • thumbnail 2.png
    thumbnail 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • bEAT REVIEW DIVISION THUMB.png
    bEAT REVIEW DIVISION THUMB.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • Thumbnail temp.png
    Thumbnail temp.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • AC Syndicate Thumbnail.png
    AC Syndicate Thumbnail.png
    660 KB · Views: 17
  • Dying light the following thumb 4 james.png
    Dying light the following thumb 4 james.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • REQ opening.jpg
    REQ opening.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 15
Hello, can you please make me a The Division thumbnail that says "Undead Geek Plays The Division" and another one for Rise of the Tomb Raider that says "Undead Geek Plays Rise of the Tomb Raider"
and you can email me at vtreas88@yahoo.com

Hi I was Wondering If You Could At Least Do Some Thumbnail presets no Number's for like the episodes, But just something that looks nice For At Least Smite and maybe Enter The Gungeon, Other than that I would like to be able to e-mail more to see if you would be willing to do that for most of my series if not all of my series. All I need is something that is just the picture and maybe the title of the game.
Please E-mail me so we could talk about this more.

Email- Boobearbing@gmail.com

Hi I was Wondering If You Could At Least Do Some Thumbnail presets no Number's for like the episodes, But just something that looks nice For At Least Smite and maybe Enter The Gungeon, Other than that I would like to be able to e-mail more to see if you would be willing to do that for most of my series if not all of my series. All I need is something that is just the picture and maybe the title of the game.
Please E-mail me so we could talk about this more.

Email- Boobearbing@gmail.com

Check your emails, i have sent the thumbnails.

hey i would like some decent thumbnails. do you have a skype so i can reach out to you and talk more of what i have in mind like that or do you just prefer like this?

Back