THQ Third Party Match Saints Row 4

Yeah well 'BULL' or not, that's how it is. Everyone got slammed with claims when Tomb Raider came out as well. It always happens on brand new, popular games. Once the hype dies down, it tends to stop happening.

Okay I received this match from thq. I went to the spot where they started and at first I thought it was the Saints symbol they were talking about so I deleted the vid and edited it again this time I trimed out the logo but now its still matching automatically. Look at the screen shot. Any help would be appreciated or do you think I should just keep it and go to the next vid.
View attachment 11721

Are you partnered by a network ? I am buying this game and i will cancel it if you cant upload achievement guides and stuff

There are games where the developer says commentary is allowed. I've never seen something like a Happy Wheels video get pulled. It's naive and irritating seeing "My gameplay video got removed, WTH?" when you don't own it and if you're not with a network, you can't upload it.

So as long as your partnered and doing commentary your ok ?

It will just increase the possibility of you NOT getting your videos turn down.:)

Just a reminder:

Most developers don't want spoilers on a new release game which means:

No Cutscenes
No showing of ending

Are you partnered by a network ? I am buying this game and i will cancel it if you cant upload achievement guides and stuff
I don't think that Achievements would be a problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1377100852,1377100757][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can't make money out of the video.
They will place ads on your video to make money for them.
Oh well if I make 50 parts and they match about 20 of them Im kinda still winning. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1377101425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah well 'BULL' or not, that's how it is. Everyone got slammed with claims when Tomb Raider came out as well. It always happens on brand new, popular games. Once the hype dies down, it tends to stop happening.
Yea I heard that happens.

But since it's just released. Wait for a week or two. Well, I dunno. This is why I prefer to play new games after 2 months of their release. xD

The problem I have with that is after 2 or three weeks the game has been played out by major youtubers and no one tends to care any more. So what then?

Not only that but the problem is Deep Silver and volition have not matched the content. And they are the rightfull publishers Thq on the other hand is a company that pretty much no longer exsists and they have matched 1 of 3 vids.

Back