THQ Third Party Match Saints Row 4

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
I find this hilarious because THQ no longer exists, thus these claims are null and void and should have anything THQ related removed from ContentID.

Why the hell are companies so anal about stupid cutscenes in a game anyway?

Another good reason to be partnered with a gaming network to reduce such occurances.

Reactions: JollyDangerous

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I find this hilarious because THQ no longer exists, thus these claims are null and void and should have anything THQ related removed from ContentID.

Why the hell are companies so anal about stupid cutscenes in a game anyway?

Another good reason to be partnered with a gaming network to reduce such occurances.
So How do you get views to get partnered of when you put up gameplay and the company matches you. Then a network dosnt want to partner you because you have Id Matches. Sorry if that sentence\question isn't coheriant. lol Is there a way to work around this?

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So How do you get views to get partnered of when you put up gameplay and the company matches you. Then a network dosnt want to partner you because you have Id Matches. Sorry if that sentence\question isn't coheriant. lol Is there a way to work around this?
Well if the ID is valid meaning its a cut scene there isnt much you can do. On the note of this question there are still ways of overcoming it, for example place your watermark on the video during the cut scene this way the Youtube system may not catch it, also if it was audio you could just make it silent or near silent at that point and then just do commentary over it. As for the general issue usually multiplayer will have no troubles and if it does the dispute would be valid, single player is a hit and miss for growing your channel.

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well if the ID is valid meaning its a cut scene there isnt much you can do. On the note of this question there are still ways of overcoming it, for example place your watermark on the video during the cut scene this way the Youtube system may not catch it, also if it was audio you could just make it silent or near silent at that point and then just do commentary over it. As for the general issue usually multiplayer will have no troubles and if it does the dispute would be valid, single player is a hit and miss for growing your channel.
So I guess when others do facecams they hardly ever get id matches on videos because there inserted face video interferes with the id system. lol Thank you very much on the info Ill keep that in mind.

MrCaffiene82

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well if the ID is valid meaning its a cut scene there isnt much you can do. On the note of this question there are still ways of overcoming it, for example place your watermark on the video during the cut scene th is way the Youtube system may not catch it, also if it was audio you could just make it silent or near silent at that point and then just do commentary over it. As for the general issue usually multiplayer will have no troubles and if it does the dispute would be valid, single player is a hit and miss for growing your channel.
Thats a great explanation. i try to not add cut scenes to videos for that exact reason. Some dont mind some do[DOUBLEPOST=1377170164,1377170014][/DOUBLEPOST]Just one question. If your partnered and are not uploading cut scenes are your saints row videos OK or NOT ?

or is every single video getting a matched content message ?

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, if you're not partnered and not adding cutscene on your video. It's 25% not getting a 3rd party match and 75% you will probably get one. While when you're partnered, it's still not guaranteed but your stakes of not getting a third party match is higher like 70%.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, if you're not partnered and not adding cutscene on your video. It's 25% not getting a 3rd party match and 75% you will probably get one. While when you're partnered, it's still not guaranteed but your stakes of not getting a third party match is higher like 70%.

Where are you getting these statistics? Being partnered has nothing to do with YouTube's Content ID system.

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Just a little update I have about 8 videos up of my Saints Row 4 Gameplay . Out of those 8 only 1 video has been matched which is the same video that swayed me to do this post.
You are not alone.
Thank you very much for posting this. Here is hoping that youtube will step in this one time since there is no company to fight them.

Reactions: MrCaffiene82

ThirstyHyena

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As I'm about to do a SR4 Playthrough I uploaded a sample video (intro + a small bit of gameplay) and I didn't get any claims ;).