Thoughts on what youtube is becoming

CarlosDominguez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So @ Titito Tim Videos I don't know if you have a twitter account but that is where I see most of the cancel culture which then affects some youtube creators.

CarlosDominguez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youtube will continue to exist but the Youtube we know will die. Eventually it's gonna become another NetflixHulu type thing and only the very top of the absolute top will be able to actually create content for it anymore. The rest will be actual big budget produced shows with actual actors.

Eventually unless you're a creator, you'll have to pay a monthly subscription just to see Youtube. Youtube Red was one attempt, now Youtube TV is another. They're gonna keep pushing it until they push the You out of Youtube and it just becomes a full on subscription service.
I agree with you cause the youtube I know looked fun and being creative , but with all the stuff that is going such as cancel culture, and with mainstream media joining the fray it just seems that they prefer main stream media which I feel kinda hurts the creators plus one of the groups I'm in on facebook most people keep asking "how to monetized my channel, or how to increase subscribers and viewers."

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So @ Titito Tim Videos I don't know if you have a twitter account but that is where I see most of the cancel culture which then affects some youtube creators.
I avoid twitter like the plague that it is. My IG posts automatically to twitter, but I rarely go to the platform. twitter & reddit are worse than YT used to be ha ha