Thoughts on Matthew Santoro vs. Nicole Arbor?

dominatorheman

Reaction score
So I've heard a lot of talk about the whole Matthew Santoro vs. Nicole Arbor debate. But I wanted to hear some fresh opinions about it. Anybody got any thoughts they'd like to share?

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Regarding the whole abuse situation I don't really have a take on it mainly because, there isn't enough evidence to support both accusations and there are a lot of gray areas. With that being said, Nicole Arbor is someone who I don't really have a reason to dislike her but, there is something about her I dislike. Her Dear Fat People video was something that I didn't find offensive as I am not overweight but, I can see why people were outraged as what she said was completely uncalled for and got to the point of just people insulting. She has a personality that not everyone is going to like.

Reactions: dominatorheman

ZebularGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nicole all the way! She is a comedian with dark humor yet she is hilarious. Don't really know of Matthew so I cannot really talk about him. Honestly, if people find Nicole offensive, they are taking things way too seriously and literal. Yes, her content is not always what you'd expect and she does hover on top of the "normal" and "offensive" line, but it is all made for comedy. You only live one life (literally yolo), so why not just go along with it and have a laugh? Laugh is always better than anything else!

Jordan Rhodes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The Dear Fat people video really bothered me, i don't know much about either of them, but what i can say is that Nicole Arbor did not make a good first impression on me since the dear fat people video was the first video of hers that i watched.

I saw that she challenged Matthew Santoro to come onto her channel to take a lie detector test to sort the whole domestic abuse thing out, so i am curious to see how that will turn out... if it even happens.

ZebularGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do agree that she publishes content that is almost crossing the line, and that some people will find it offensive, but it is only made for comedy. Everyone has a different taste for comedy, some prefer light humor, others prefer dark humor. It is all about personal preferance. Some people are more open while others are not, and vice versa.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I met Matt at Playlist Live in late 2014, seemed like a really nice sincere guy. I don't know much about this situation beyond what's been made public, it's a shame this is happening.

SerjEpic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Dear Fat people video really bothered me, i don't know much about either of them, but what i can say is that Nicole Arbor did not make a good first impression on me since the dear fat people video was the first video of hers that i watched.

I saw that she challenged Matthew Santoro to come onto her channel to take a lie detector test to sort the whole domestic abuse thing out, so i am curious to see how that will turn out... if it even happens.
I an older tweet she said that she lied in a lie detector test and passed.