• I have no words..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JOLAtheCOLA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If anyone would be so kind and give us some feedback on our latest video :)

We would like to know:

Was it funny/entertaining?
How was the audio? good, not bad , blah?
Any tips or advice's for future video?
Was the thumbnail attractive enough?

Here is the video:

Thank you! :)

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That was a mix between terrifying at the end and pretty dang goofy. I like it!

Reactions: JOLAtheCOLA

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Didn't really find it too funny, the humor was lost on me, but I did find it entertaining and worth the watch as far as skits go. It was pretty good. For beginner-ish content would rate it 4/5.

There were a few things that could use improvement which is natural, at some parts the audio was weird like when the second guy talked for the first time it seemed like he was too far from the mic making the audio tone much lighter than the first line of dialogue. Some more balance there would be ideal.

The thumbnail would probably look a lot better without your brand logo , or making the logo much smaller like in the corner somewhere... might be nitpicking there, but play around with it see what works.

On a sidenote I found Bottom's Up a lot more funny even if it took a bit to get to the punchline, but overall quite nice.

I'll sub and keep up with what you guys post, there's definitely potential. Good luck and keep improving.

Reactions: JOLAtheCOLA

JOLAtheCOLA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That was a mix between terrifying at the end and pretty dang goofy. I like it!
Yeah that´s what we tried to do :D Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1480258867,1480258590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Didn't really find it too funny, the humor was lost on me, but I did find it entertaining and worth the watch as far as skits go. It was pretty good. For beginner-ish content would rate it 4/5.

There were a few things that could use improvement which is natural, at some parts the audio was weird like when the second guy talked for the first time it seemed like he was too far from the mic making the audio tone much lighter than the first line of dialogue. Some more balance there would be ideal.

The thumbnail would probably look a lot better without your brand logo , or making the logo much smaller like in the corner somewhere... might be nitpicking there, but play around with it see what works.

On a sidenote I found Bottom's Up a lot more funny even if it took a bit to get to the punchline, but overall quite nice.

I'll sub and keep up with what you guys post, there's definitely potential. Good luck and keep improving.
Yes! thank you so much! Your answer was very helpful. We will take your advice and implement it on our future videos. :)