• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

This time it was easier

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So, we have reached 20 subs! I know it is a very small milestone but I feel like they must be marked. We took months to reach 10 subs because we just weren't doing things right AT ALL. Now, that we are more consistent and put more effort in our videos we doubled our subs in less than two weeks!

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! If the milestone gets you amped then it is an important milestone. Don't let someone else tell you it isn't a big deal. Keep up the hard work, and always do what you enjoy with your channel :)

Reactions: Thelazysideoflife
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well done. Keep it going!!
Thank you! We will![DOUBLEPOST=1528034034,1528033993][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! If the milestone gets you amped then it is an important milestone. Don't let someone else tell you it isn't a big deal. Keep up the hard work, and always do what you enjoy with your channel :)
Exactly couldn't agree more![DOUBLEPOST=1528034056][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats!! Keep it up :)
Thank you!

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
That's great growth statistically. That's how I look at things. I am close to 20 as well. And just basing it off of stats we're doing well. Everything is relative. Keep up the good work [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thelazysideoflife

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That’s awesome, every milestone deserves to be celebrated:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's great growth statistically. That's how I look at things. I am close to 20 as well. And just basing it off of stats we're doing well. Everything is relative. Keep up the good work [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thank you and, in that case good luck to you too!

Reactions: Spence Bailey

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome! always remind yourself, the beginning is always one of the hardest parts! once you gain an audience and stay consistent it becomes a lot easier :p

Killam90

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wonderful job!!! Keep it up. :)