This is Very Bad CPM Right ?

that channel is old, ,,these stats are from my Main channel wich is the Trailer Channel.So I wont show it for other.
 
that channel is old, ,,these stats are from my Main channel wich is the Trailer Channel.So I wont show it for other.

Well seeing as your content is trailers I would assume there isn't much room for advertisers to take over. And seeing as I can't see your account I can't really tell you if it's low or high, i'd need to see how many views you get per month and such. With movie trailers though I can see TOS being broken again though, if thats your genre.
 
You know that you violating YouTubes terms of service and copyright laws. You aren't allowed to upload trailers unless you own all the footage and you aren't allowed to make money off of videos, unless you own all the footage.
 
Well seeing as your content is trailers I would assume there isn't much room for advertisers to take over. And seeing as I can't see your account I can't really tell you if it's low or high, i'd need to see how many views you get per month and such. With movie trailers though I can see TOS being broken again though, if thats your genre.

I post this 3 ceomments befor but here again .. with shows all views and time watched etc for last 30 Days gyazo.com/fd29a00f682dfd909d6d8d55b817e6a9

You know that you violating YouTubes terms of service and copyright laws. You aren't allowed to upload trailers unless you own all the footage and you aren't allowed to make money off of videos, unless you own all the footage.

Of Course I am allowed. You can see like Tons of Channels that they have 200k+ Subscriber for years some uploading these for like 5 Years and no one get strike. It Legal. But Can You pls talk about only the CPM? that the Topic now ,and not TOS. Thanks
 
I post this 3 ceomments befor but here again .. with shows all views and time watched etc for last 30 Days gyazo.com/fd29a00f682dfd909d6d8d55b817e6a9



Of Course I am allowed. You can see like Tons of Channels that they have 200k+ Subscriber for years some uploading these for like 5 Years and no one get strike. It Legal. But Can You pls talk about only the CPM? that the Topic now ,and not TOS. Thanks

You do realise that after having a channel terminated you aren't allowed another channel ?
 
You do realise that after having a channel terminated you aren't allowed another channel ?
My Main channel was created 2 Years bevor this TOS Channel that removed. Were Is the Admin ? I opened Topic ABOUT CPM and not Talking 10000000000x Time now About the TOS Channel.Pls Stop that
This is soo annoying.
 
Okay fine lets talk about Cpm! I think that Cpm is isn't that bad, you are lucky to be making any money at all uploading other peoples content. Also, YouTube has this new thing I think it is called preferred channels or something so only the like the top 5% or channels get really high cpms. Also, it all depends how long people watch your videos, like if people just watch for two seconds and then click away eventually that will result in a lower cpm. And for some reason video game related videos have a lower cpm then other types of videos, so if some of your videos are video game trailers, thats why. Everyone is trying to make money on YouTube these days so cpms just keep getting lower and lower. But seriously why do you care about cpm, you are uploading other peoples content and getting paid for it. Not trying to be mean but that is illegal.[DOUBLEPOST=1404396295,1404396020][/DOUBLEPOST]If you posted a link to your channel maybe that would help me understand what kinds of videos you make and views better. Because if you have 100 videos that get 1000 views, you get more money if you have one video that gets 100,000 views. And I don't really understand what types of videos you make, and the type of video does impact cpms. Please post a link to your channel.
 
My Main channel was created 2 Years bevor this TOS Channel that removed. Were Is the Admin ? I opened Topic ABOUT CPM and not Talking 10000000000x Time now About the TOS Channel.Pls Stop that
This is soo annoying.

Doesn't matter when, if your channel was removed 2006 your still subject to removal because of the TOS lol. If your banned once, that leaves you with a very high chance for removal in future. Which is probably why you won't tell us your channel name ;) be careful bud.

CPM is probably low because you just aren't that big of a channel, and your not doing content that can be promoted well.
 
Back
Top