This is Very Bad CPM Right ?

Rami Markus

Active Member
I am Partnered with ForelaDigital and I have this CPM . I think its too low CPM Right? Some people i see they have like 8-10$

sjfweo3z.png
 
Thats actually a really good cpm you got going there. 8-10$ is only for the top 1-3 people in the network
 
But look these guys they disccus their cpm and its double higher than mine and I dont think so they Top 1-3

yttalk.com/threads/my-cpm.130041/
 
Pretty low, I'm pretty sure Curse (Union for Gamers) has a $6 CPM, which is pretty good :)
 
Nobody here can tell you if it's good or bad without knowing your demographics.

For US based, english speaking channels on average it's not great but it good be very good for someone with alot of views from say an asian or latin american country, or someone with short videos, or someone who;s videos only appeal to an elderly male demographic.
 
That's not enough, we'd need you full demographics, watch time, viewership countries.

I know trailer channels tend to have fairly bad CPMs.
 
Back
Top