Thinking about changing my username...

LordyLords

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So it's been awhile since I made videos on YouTube.

After getting copyright claims on all of my videos, I kind of lost hope and motivation in making youtube videos. But now I'm now in the mood to come back to the community. However I would like to change my username into something more Unique. This has been on my mind for quite awhile, and would like you, the community to help me out if you can.

Here's a little bit of information about me...

I'm currently in my senior year for high school, I'm also a school journalist (I work on my school's newspaper). I love video games of course, and if I do come back to YouTube, I plan to solely be a gaming channel (mostly gmod probably) while talking about news in the gaming industry at times.

So far, the only name that appeals to me is ScoopGamez, because there is a journalist called Jack Anderson, specifically he was a columnist. People would call him Scoop Anderson, according to my mother.

So what do you guys think? Do you think ScoopGamez is good enough? Or should I go for something different?

Andrew King

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Depends on if you like it or not. Even the weirdest names or slogans will become commonplace if they are popular. Just go with what sounds right to you.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Strategies & Technique Advice Forum. =)